Valid from 10.04.2014
§ 1 Admission Fee
(1) The admission fee is used to cover the expenses for the member registration, handing a admission certificate and a data disc to use the logo of the Federation according to the sign order.
(2) Individuals pay a registration fee of at least 50 euros (equivalent).
(3) Legal persons pay a registration fee of at least 100 euros (equivalent).
§ 2 Annual Fees
(1) The annual fee is aimed to ensure the financial interests of the Federation and contribute to the financial Safeguarding of the Federation services.
(2) Individuals pay an annual fee of at least 50 euros (equivalent).
(3) Legal Persons of a commercial nature, pay an annual fee in the amount of 300 euros to 2,000 euros (equivalent), which can be freely agreed.
(4) Legal Persons of not commercial nature, pay an annual fee in the amount of 300 euros to 1,000 euros (equivalent), which can be freely agreed.
(5) The additional annual fees are payable up to 31.01. of the due year, according to the invoice provided by the Head office or the representative.
(6) The amount of the contribution is upwardly open and is at the discretion of the member.
(7) Founder members are exempted from annual fees as a result of their work done for the founding of the Federation.
§ 3 Payment and PaymentMethod
(1) Fees of any kind are to be paid on time to the account of the AEF or the clearing account of the representative pursuant to the invoice provided.
§ 4 Payment delay and cancellation of the membership
(1) If a late payment for any reason whatsoever occurs, the respective member can be excluded without further invitation under the Constitution of the AEF.
(2) The institutions and members of the AEF and the public can be informed.
(3) Irrespective of this, the legal right to the payment will continue.
§ 5 Adjustment
(1) The membership fees rules can be adjusted by the Executive Board in need.
§ 6 Special rules
(1) Distressed members without blame, the fees shall be adopted on request.
(2) In a particular case the admission fee and the annual fee at the discretion of the Board may be fixed or adopt lower.